Friday, January 16, 2009

Say WHAT?! Saturday

Do your kids say the craziest, silliest, funniest things that make you laugh out loud? Mine do, and I’m a firm believer in the old adage “laughter is good for the soul.”

So a new theme is born. Each Saturday I will post a Say WHAT?! blog. At the bottom of the blog will be a Mr. Linky where you can link to your post of the wacky things your kids say! Let’s laugh ‘till we cry! DEAL?

Pre-shower: "Let's dance naked, Mommy." (Funny in itself, but just wait...) "Ummm - you don't look good, Mommy. You can stop now."

Watching people kiss on tv: "Do they have their driver's license?" "I don't know, Kaley. Why?" "People can only kiss if they are in love or have their driver's license!" DUH!!!

PS – I've made it where you can leave comments MUCH easier. Come on, y’all. I know you are reading. My self esteem is dropping here. I need comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me feel the love. If you visit, comment. Pretty please. With sugar on top. And whipped cream. And a cherry.