Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sign of the Times

The fact that roller coasters make me want to hurl...

Means that I'm gettin' OLD!

Pumpkin and I took Middle Chicklet and Baby Chicklet to Six Flags over Georgia.

Part of our Spring Break Fiesta.

Baby Chicklet couldn't find anyone to go with him.

All of his friends, who have COOL parents, were at the beach.

That meant he was stuck with ME for the day!

Now, flashback to the past, I LOVE roller coasters.

The bigger - the BETTER.

Now, flash to the present...

Roller coasters = nausea!

Middle Chicklet patiently waits in line for THE roller coaster - Goliath.


It was our first of the day.

Sadly, for my tummy, not the last.

After two, I desperately needed a break.

We met up with Pumpkin and Baby Chicklet for some yummy Dippin' Dots.

Where I begged and pleaded for Pumpkin to swap with me and let me ride the kiddie rides with Baby Chicklet.

No such luck.

After HOURS of roller coasters and near vomit, it was time to go.

But not before a soothing ride on the train.

Next time, we'll find a friend.

Even if I have to drive the beach to GET one!

4 comments:

  1. I have never liked roller coasters and my husband doesn't spin so I ride the tilt o whirl and gravitron and he rides the coasters.
    Sucks getting old, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the roller coaster queen when young. I get sick just looking at the them now!~ My boys are itching to go to our local theme park and we are taking them Friday, and yes my older boy will have a friend!~ Come and see my giveaway, first one, fun and easy!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE roller coasters!!!! I've been the surrogate parent many times so let me know when you're ready to go. I will ride them ALL :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love. If you visit, comment. Pretty please. With sugar on top. And whipped cream. And a cherry.