Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let's Get It On

Let's Get It On...

Kicking off some of the SUCKIES off of American Idol!!!

I can't believe how many of both the guys and girls BOMBED it!!

I mean, I know you are nervous and all, but this is Your.Big.Chance.

Shake off the nerves and sing your heart out.

Of course, this IS coming from one of the worst singers on the planet. I think one of the reasons I like the auditions so much is I get to hear people who actually sing WORSE than I do!

I'm a sucker for a story. An easy way into my vote, I mean heart.

But, come on, peeps! We gotsta SING!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm watching the girls sing right now on my dvr. Seriously, everyone is just sucking!!

    Are these really the best in the whole nation??

    Hopefully it was just nerves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the girls sing too and yeap, they were disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love. If you visit, comment. Pretty please. With sugar on top. And whipped cream. And a cherry.