So, I'm sitting here this morning thinking of what to write as I go through my blog peeps and read/comment on their latest posts when I stumble across Sass' post for today.
I started to comment and tell her all the things I wanted until I saw how LONG the list was.
1. I want a personal trainer to come to my home every day and drag my fat, lazy butt out of the bed and MAKE me work out.
2. I want my personal masseuse to be on hand ready to give me a rub down (no, you dirty minded people - not THAT kinda rub down!) as soon as my intense work out is complete.
3. I want a full time cook to prepare low calorie DELICIOUS meals and snacks for my family each day.
4. I want a live in housekeeper to maintain my home & laundry.
5. I want an interior designer to be at my beck and call to make my home look like ESVPDB Kate's home.
6. I want a landscape designer to make my yard look like a Southern Living dream yard.
And, of course, I want all of these things to be free of charge.
I don't think that's too much to ask. Do you?