Wednesday, January 28, 2009

iHeartFaces


I love to take pictures. I CRAVE a new lens, but that's WAY down the road. In the meantime, I'll use what I've got! With Brittney & Tripp so active in sports, I bought a fabulous camera about 2 years ago - the Canon Rebel SLR EOS. It takes fabulous action shots and I take it everywhere!

This morning, popping around blogs, I found a blog that has a weekly contest for pictures of faces, both kids and adults. This week's contest from iHeartFaces focuses on JOY.

I picked this picture of Kaley from the beach under the "mushroom fountain." She loved it - OBVIOUSLY! Add in the water dropping down - LOVE IT!

Without further ado....

5 comments:

  1. What a great capture! I'm so glad you found us and decided to join in the fun. :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it...great shot..the rain is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaley is very adorable. Love her happy little face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You're from GA.
    Me, too! Me, too!
    Beautiful pic!
    I'm a follower, too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo!!! You're very talented and had an adorable model!

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love. If you visit, comment. Pretty please. With sugar on top. And whipped cream. And a cherry.