Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who is the real Santa Clause?

Kaley cracks me up. Just absolutely cracks me up.

As I was drying her hair getting her ready for school this morning, she says, "Is Daddy Santa Clause?" WHOAH!!! She's just 4 - barely 4 - way too early to question or not believe. My first thought is, "TRIPP!!!!!!!" In that split second I decide not to muzzle the middle chicklet and see what's going on in baby chicklet's head! "Of course not, Kaley. Why would you think that?"

Pause for dramatic effect....

"Because he has a big round belly."

DUH....

So not to just pick on Pumpkin, I'll also 'fess up to her ponderings on Mommy's weight .

She was cutting string and wanting to tie it around me. Scary. Well, the first piece was too short. I'm picking things up, and she's measuring & cutting. She yells out, "Mommy, this piece should fit." I turn around...

Dramatic effect again...

It stretches across the dining room.

Should fit? Please Lord, let it fit!!


3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Kaley is such a mess! - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You are my FIRST comment! I'm sending you a PRIZE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! It took a while to figure out how to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love. If you visit, comment. Pretty please. With sugar on top. And whipped cream. And a cherry.