Friday, February 6, 2009

Urgent request to pray for Abby Riggs

Hi, everyone. Brent & Michelle Riggs just put out an update about Abby. She is a VERY sick little girl. Please pray HARD for this sweet little girl and that she can get through this extremely rough patch in her treatment.

www.riggsfamilyblog.com

Brent is the editor for Serious.Life Magazine. In addition to his work there, they have other small children they are having to parent as well. It's a TOUGH road for them!

PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!

8 comments:

  1. This is the first I've heard Abby's story. She is lucky to have such a wonderful family. My thoughts are with them!

    Welcome to SITS! Hope you have fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with Abby and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep Abby and her family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for Abby and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

    Such a scary time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely check that site out and offer up some prayers.

    Welcome to SITS, we are thrilled to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my thoughts and prayers are with this little girl and her family...

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my way there. Thanks for posting about her!Welcome to SITS too:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me feel the love. If you visit, comment. Pretty please. With sugar on top. And whipped cream. And a cherry.